Sell Your Pet Care Business
Keep Your Legacy.
Join the Destination Pet Family
We're reimagining pet care, building a world-class team of pet care professionals with an integrated “whole health” offering.
We’ve built a network of the best pet care facilities in the country and are looking for exceptional veterinary and pet services businesses to join the Destination Pet family. From boarding and day care, to grooming, training, and veterinary care, we give great pet parents the tools and resources they need, and help pets everywhere live happier, healthier lives.
Ready to Sell Your Pet Care Business?
Contact us to get more information.
Why Choose Destination Pet?
With a long-term vision, we are focused on building and growing a world-class team of pet care professionals. We are committed to continuously improving the standard of care, developing our employees, and maintaining the quality and culture you’ve worked to build and that your customers love and have come to expect.
- Transactions done entirely in cash.
- Destination Pet will lease or purchase real estate
- We keep the local brand that you have worked so hard to build and embrace the local culture and processes that give your business its own uniqueness.
- We are committed to your staff, providing development opportunities and have a high staff retention rate post-acquisition.
- We provide staff benefits for full time and part time employees, including medical, dental, and vision coverage; paid time off; life insurance; short and long-term disability; bonus plans; and employee discounts.
- Our founders have more than a century of combined experience and innovation in the pet services industry.
- We provide local managers with a support team of experts in all functions of the business. Our managers know they can rely on the experience of a team behind them to accomplish their goals allowing them to focus on the exceptional customer service we provide to our customers.
Our decision to sell to Destination Pet was the right choice, the fact that they kept the name and our staff in its entirety was what we were looking for in an acquisition. The ownership transition was very smooth for our staff and our customers. Our staff is benefiting from the employee benefits and career opportunities that are available to them in a larger organization.
Former Owner of Puppy Tubs
Peachtree City, GA
I sold two pet resorts to Destination Pet, and my experience with them can be summed up in three words: integrity, speed, and professionalism. From the time I met with their senior management to tour my facilities, to the signing of the LOI and then closing the deal was remarkably quick and smooth. Destination Pet is a well-oiled machine, run and operated by experienced professionals. If you own a pet care business, whether you're thinking about selling or not, the best advice you'll get all day is to have a conversation with the folks at Destination Pet.
Former Owner of Life of Riley Pet Hotel & Spa